Wednesday 12 April 2017

Update

Hello!

   My apologies for not updating the blog for a while, however you have probably heard by now that I was away Monday and Tuesday as I was very sick! I am happily back in the classroom now :)

  Due to my illness I was unable to get the weekly homework ready in time so there will be no homework this week. I will post next weeks homework on Tuesday.

  Please note that we are doing a few different collections/fundraisers this week!
       1) We are collecting plastic bags and are competing against Holy Cross to collect the most bags. Keep bringing them in!

      2) Tomorrow (Thursday) is the last day to bring in Toonies to purchase raffle tickets to win a chance to pie our custodian in the face! Our goal is to raise $500 towards our Lenten project. 

  I am looking forward to updating the blog often again now that I am feeling better :) 

 Mrs. Miller 

No comments:

Post a Comment