Tuesday 15 November 2016

Parent Teacher interviews

Next Thursday, November 24th there will be parent-teacher interviews held between 4:00 pm-8:30 pm. Only students who are currently experiencing difficulty and/or are experiencing some issues that I think need to be addressed will be formally invited to attend an interview; I will be sending notes home tomorrow (Wednesday) inviting parents who I would like to meet with.

   If you do not receive a note from me and you would like to have an interview to discuss your child's progress, please do not hesitate to contact me! Just write a quick note in your communication book telling me that you would like to meet. If you are available on Thursday, November 24th in the evening please let me know and tell me a preferred time frame for us to meet and I will schedule an interview time for you. If you would rather set up another time/date to meet please also indicate that in the book.

 Thank you!
        Mrs. Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment